Online betting, betting over the internet
Today we see that an increasing number of services are being offered online – on the internet. This trend also applies to betting. The internet is packed with many online betting agencies. Some existing betting agencies have expanded their activities and used the internet to reach a much broader market, but at the same time purely online betting agencies were also created – you won't find any brick-and-mortar shops of such agencies.
Betting online is easy and has a number of advantages compared to betting in brick-and-mortar shops:
- You can bet directly from the comfort of your home. You have all the time you need to comfortably read about various matches and odds, you can make use of a plethora of published statistics, and can make your bet whenever you're ready.
- You can bet any time you want – 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. You can bet whenever you feel like it, the time of the day does not matter. All you need to do is go online, transfer money to your betting account and place your bet. Even on Christmas Day or during national holidays.
- Betting online does not come with any handling fees. Brick-and-mortar betting offices will charge you a so-called handling fee for each bet. That's the price you pay for having a live person communicate with you; basically, you are contributing to the operating costs of the brick-and-mortar shop. The fee is usually either a fixed sum or a % from the amount of the bet. All of this disappears when placing bets online.
- You can also take advantage of a range of bonuses. There is a lot of competition in the area of online betting, and so online betting agencies logically wish to attract as many new customers as possible. One of the ways to do so is also a financial bonus that's given to players shortly after they register – usually after their first deposit, the players get a 100% bonus to their first deposited amount. Of course, players cannot immediately withdraw their deposit. You first need to use the bonus in several bets. But the registration is just the beginning; online betting agencies also offer a range of other loyalty bonuses.
- You bet using better odds than those offered in brick-and-mortar shops. Online betting agencies generally have better odds than brick-and-mortar shops. This is due to their size – they operate all around the world, and thanks to the turnover of their bets they can afford to provide more advantageous odds and hence also better winnings than brick-and-mortar shops.
- LIVE betting. Live betting represent a revolution in betting. LIVE betting means you can bet on the result of a match currently being played. Of course the odds change with every goal, every minute. It is a lot of fun and is offered by almost all betting agencies. When you bet online, you can sit comfortably in your favorite bar, watch a soccer or hockey match, and bet on the results using just your mobile phone. Can you imagine something that's more fun than that?
Just like the real world has various consumer protection agencies, for online betting there also exist state-run organizations which ensure that individual betting agencies provide high-quality and safe services. That is why this website only lists high-quality betting agencies with licenses for operation in the EU. We also regularly visit the websites of betting agencies, evaluate the information presented there and then only recommend you the best and completely safe online betting agencies.